This Renaissance Retirement development in Wokingham is 80% sold. It comprises of 33 one and two bedroom retirement apartments.
Renaissance Retirement Wokingham
Welcome to our new Wokingham development. Comprising of 33 one and two bedroom luxury retirement apartments close to all amenities, the local Waitrose and the town centre. The location of this development is ideally situated for those looking to downsize.
Prices start from £410,000 - Register your interest today and download the brochure to find out more about living in one of these stunning retirement apartments.
Wokingham General Specifications
- Owners’ Drawing Room with Wi-Fi
- Guest Suite
- Concierge on-site (Monday to Friday)
- Fully maintained external areas
- Concierge driven seven-seater car for pre-arranged excursions*
- Complimentary SmoothMove moving service
- Support selling your home
- Weekly coffee mornings and other events
- Double glazed throughout, highly insulated and energy efficient
- Carpeted throughout
- Built-in wardrobes in bedrooms
- Illuminated light switches in bedrooms and shower rooms
- SkyQ enabled**
- Ground source heat pumps installed, saving on your heating and hot water bill
- Fully integrated Neff appliances throughout, including fridge, freezer, induction hob, cooker hood, combination oven, washing machine/tumble dryer and dishwasher
- Silestone work surfaces
- Under pelmet lighting
Shower Room Specification
- Hansgrohe shower & bathroom accessories
- Luxury walk-in showers
- Resin stone shower trays
- Premium Villeroy & Boch sanitary ware
- Luxury British ceramic tiles
- Mirrored cabinet with light and shaver socket
- Emergency call system
Safety & Security
- Concierge (Monday to Friday, 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.)
- 24 hour ground floor alarm system
- CCTV door entry system connected to owners’ living rooms
- CCTV covering the grounds
- 24 hour emergency call system fitted in all shower rooms and living areas, plus wearable alarm button
- Mains connected smoke detection system
- 4 overground and 21 basement parking spaces
*Ask for details **Owner will be responsible for any subscription services
Buying a Renaissance luxury apartment will allow you to discover how the move to a new lifestyle will benefit you in later life. Whether that’s socialising in the drawing room or arranging for family and friends to visit and stay in the guest suite.
Your concierge will be on hand to help with any day-to-day queries you may have, through to keeping an eye on your apartment when you go away.
Fleur-de-Lis offers pedestrian access to the high street at the heart of Wokingham and is full of delightful independent shops, restaurants, pubs and cafés to suit all pockets and palates. A market is held every Tuesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday selling a range of locally produced food to pots, plants and pottery! A farmers’ market also descends on the characterful Market Place on the first Thursday of each month – its policy being ‘fresh local food at a fair price’. The thriving local theatre also puts on a varied programme of productions throughout the year.
Those seeking a little more activity within the town and surrounding area have a wide range to choose from, whether that’s a visit to Dinton Pastures Country Park – comprising 335 acres of countryside, bird watching, fishing lakes and walks or California Country Parks which covers 100 acres approximately two miles south of Wokingham and comprises and comprises Longmoor Bog – a Site of Special Scientific Interest – a nature reserve, an abundance of walks and trails, wildlife watching and the stunning Longmoor Lake.
Fleur-de-Lis Wokingham epitomizes independent luxury retirement living, allowing you to enjoy later life with your family, friends and like-minded neighbours. Wokingham is the perfect combination of countryside and community. The town displays an abundance of history from times past yet still remains progressive with heritage and culture at the heart of an exciting future. It is easy to head out for a country walk with a village pub never far away, which makes Fleur-de-Lis the perfect setting for your new lifestyle.
Shown below are the layouts for all floors and areas of these superb luxury retirement apartments.
Please click on an apartment to view floor plan and sizes.
View the new Renaissance Retirement development in Wokingham
Make an Enquiry
To find out more about this new development, and to be kept up to date with the development progress, please make an enquiry and register your interest today.