Worried About Selling Your Home?
We’re working with independent companies The PX Partnership, PXS and Citrus to provide an easy way for our customer to sell their current property and buy a Renaissance apartment, avoiding the uncertainty and lengthy timescales some sellers experience through the traditional channels.
Does selling your home put you off buying a retirement apartment? If it does, don't worry - we can take everything for you!
Introducing Renaissance's EasyBuy Scheme
- Cash buyer, securing the apartment of your choice
- Quick service without the issues of chain breaks and delays
- Move into your new apartment on your terms
- No estate agent fees(9)
- £1,000 towards solicitors’ fees(6)
- Includes our FREE national SmoothMove service
Six steps to your easier lifestyle with EasyBuy
- Reserve your new Renaissance apartment
- We'll arrange valuations on your home
- We'll find you the best offer from three independent valuations on your home
- You choose the best offer to accept
- Sit back and relax! SmoothMove will take care of your entire move for free
- Move into your new Renaissance apartment
"Renaissance's EasyBuy scheme enables you to secure your new apartment quickly and avoid the stress, costs and delays of selling through the open market. As a customer choosing EasyBuy you can walk out of the door happy, knowing you have agreed a sale for your property and the purchase of your new apartment"
- Diane Hordle, Fleur-de-Lis
1. Part Exchange offer only available on selected new apartments in participating developments.
2. Agreement is subject to survey, contract and the terms and conditions of the Part Exchange provider.
3. The Part Exchange service is offered for properties up to a value of £450,000. Properties with a higher value are also considered, but on a discretionary basis.
4. Offers are made on the condition that your current property will be marketed from acceptance (at the discretion of the Part Exchange provider).
5. Handyman service available in the first 30 days after moving.
6. Solicitors’ fees contribution is £1,000 inclusive of VAT. Recommended solicitors must be used in order to qualify.
7. Offer may be withdrawn at any time.
8. Offer and Terms & Conditions differ in Scotland.
9. It is your responsibility to check the terms of your estate agent contract. If you have signed a sole selling rights contract then your estate agent fee may become payable if using a Part Exchange scheme.
10. The Part Exchange company retain £500, which is returned once they have received confirmation that the property has been emptied of all possessions and left in a tidy state.