Secure Your First Choice Apartment By Reserving Off-Plan
We always offer our new apartments for sale before they have been built. This may feel a little strange, but it means you have first choice of picking the apartment that suits you best. Generally around 50% of our development is reserved off-plan, so it is always best to take this into consideration when considering your next move.
We generally allow people to reserve their desired apartment several months before construction has been completed and your apartment is ready for you to move into. This gives you plenty of time to plan the sale of your existing home.
Benefits of Reserving Off-Plan:
- You have ‘first pick’ to choose the apartment best suited to you.
- Our professional and friendly consultants will visit you at your home, at a time that suits you, to discuss and formalise your reservation. Further home visits will be arranged to progress with the reservation, all at a time that suits you.
- Regular contact with our friendly consultants throughout the reservation process, from helping you to choose the apartment best suited to you, the reservation itself, choosing your solicitor and estate agent, the removals process and finally exchange of contracts. Exchange of contracts is typically three months prior to completion.
- We offer ‘panel solicitors’ to help make your move smoother, and we also contribute to your legal fees if you choose to use them.
- Time to plan your move into your new apartment, including downsizing and removals. We offer a free national moving service called SmoothMove, which is designed to assist you throughout the process and make your move as stress-free as possible. Click here to find out more about SmoothMove.
- We provide ‘sample boards’ to show you what to expect from the fixtures and fittings within your new apartment.
- A visit to nearby development, chauffeured by Renaissance, to get a real insight of what you can expect from your new apartment.
- An opportunity to attend ‘meet your neighbours’ events, free of charge with complimentary food and drink, and a chance to meet your new friends ahead of your move in.
If you have any questions about reserving off-plan or would like more information about one of our new developments which is now selling off-plan, please Freephone 0808 258 0000
Our friendly team will be very happy to assist you.
Mrs Peters reserved her perfect apartment off-plan at our Hartley Wintney development. This is what she had to say about it:
“When I first visited the upcoming development at Hartley Wintney I found it difficult to see past the builders, mud and all the work going on. Now, as I sit on my balcony looking over the beautifully landscaped gardens with a glass of wine, I realise I made the best decision in reserving early.”
Mrs Peters, Owner at Fleur-de-Lis Hartley Wintney
Terry and Mary Wilkins, married for 53 years, are now looking forward to the next chapter in a brand new purpose built retirement apartment in Wokingham:
“We've been looking for the right place for a year or so. With no family close by, we were looking for a development near to where we currently live so we can remain close to friends. It was visiting the Renaissance development at Haywards Heath that really sold it to us – the quality of build, the style of furnishings and the space were all first class. We were there five minutes and turned to each other and said: 'We could definitely move into a Renaissance apartment!' The way we look at it is, we are buying a luxury apartment with benefits. We are thrilled with our apartment and the additional lifestyle of retirement living. We have 40 years of memories in our current house and we are now ready to build new ones at Fleur-de-Lis Wokingham.”
Mr and Mrs Wilkins, Owners at Fleur-de-Lis Wokingham