Our developments, with their on-site concierge, owners' drawing room, guest suite and proximity to local amenities, ensure you can enjoy independence, companionship and security from your very own luxury apartment.
With Renaissance Retirement, you'll enjoy independent living in a friendly environment, safe in the knowledge that your home is secure. You will also have the support of your concierge should you need it – a very welcome assurance for your family and friends.
Our developments offer owners peace of mind – there is no need to worry about costly heating bills, the overgrown garden, the leaky roof or even general maintenance of the house. All our developments boast on-site parking and fully maintained gardens provide surrounding seating areas for owners to enjoy, as well as an attractive outlook for the building.
Their specification and highlights include:
- Owners' Drawing Room for events, socializing or even a quiet moment with a newspaper
- Guest Suite for family and friends to visit – at only £15* per person per night (*local rates apply)
- On-site concierge Monday to Friday
- External and garden areas fully maintained by us
- A concierge driven seven-seater car for excursions and shopping trips* (development dependant)
- Highly insulated and energy efficient apartments
- Illuminated light switches in bedrooms and bathrooms
- Generous in-built storage space in bedrooms
- Fresh air filtration system
- Some apartments with mezzanine galleries and en-suite bathrooms
- Central heating (Gas/ground source heat pump etc) and hot water
- Fully integrated Neff appliances, including a raised oven
- Your very own washing machine/tumble dryer and dishwasher in the kitchen
- Caesarstone work surfaces
- Under pelmet lighting
- Showers with digitally controlled thermostats (we can fit baths on request)
- Premium Villeroy & Boch sanitary ware
- Hansgrohe shower & bathroom accessories (2018 sites or later)
- Porcelanosa wall and floor tiles
- Emergency call system in bathroom and living areas
- 24-hour ground floor alarm system
- CCTV door entry system connected to owners' living rooms
- Mains connected smoke detection system
- SkyQ/Virgin (2017 sites or later)
- Built-in wardrobes (2017 sites or later)
- Ground source heating (Currently installed at our Wokingham development only)
- Fully-inclusive removals service, completely free of charge.
The Lifestyle of a Renaissance Retirement Owner
Renaissance Retirement allows you to still live an independent life, but now in one of our luxury apartments. This means you can now enjoy your later life with family, friends and like-minded neighbours.